Looking for Keto Zucchini Boat ideas? Here are some easy and great ideas that kids and adults will love! We have gathered up some of the best Keto Zucchini Boat ideas.
These ideas are great for the low carb ketogenic diet. Perfect for keto beginners and everyone on the keto lifestyle. Take a look at these great Keto Zucchini Boat ideas now that you are sure to love! Affiliate links are provided on this page for your convenience. Here is our disclosure policy.
If you are following a ketogenic diet or looking to get started here you can find some easy ideas and low carb recipes. We love the keto diet and find so many great keto recipes online and love to share what we have found that we like. If you are like us and want simple and easy yet great tasting meals, snacks or treats then check out some of these ideas. We have found some ingredients that you will need to make some KETO recipes – these are the ones we love!
And if you are just looking for some quick grab and go snacks, cookies or treats then you may want to check these out…..
… or for a crispy and crunchy snack that is low carb and tasty treat try these.
Keto Zucchini Boats – Low Carb Zucchini Boats With Ground Beef
Clean the zucchini – wash and dry. Cut ends off zucchini and then cut in half.
Scoop or spoon (great tool here) out the insides of the zucchini. Keep the inside of the zucchini to use later (set aside).
While the zucchini is baking, brown the beef in a skillet and drain the grease. Once cooked set aside
Chop onions and place with inside of zucchini that was scooped out
Once zucchini and onions are browned, add the drained beef back into it.
Remove zucchini from oven and fill with the beef mixture.
Top with desired amount of cheese.Place back in oven for another 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Once done remove from oven. Serve immediately.
- 2-3 fresh zucchini
- 1 lbs of ground beef
- of a white onion
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp of season salt (salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder)
- Clean the zucchini – wash and dry. Cut ends off zucchini and then cut in half. Scoop or spoon out the insides of the zucchini. Keep the inside of the zucchini to use later (set aside).
- Place zucchini on a lightly greased baking sheet and sprinkle with a touch of season salt.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
- While the zucchini is baking, brown the beef in a skillet (like this one) and drain the grease. Once cooked set aside
- Add the zucchini insides and onions to the skillet the beef was in and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Once zucchini and onions are browned, add the drained beef back into it.
- Remove zucchini from oven and fill with the beef mixture.
- Top with desired amount of cheese.
- Place back in oven for another 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Once done remove from oven. Serve immediately.
We hope you enjoyed all of these Keto Zucchini Boat ideas and that you found something that will work for you and fit into your low carb keto diet. Keto really is a great lifestyle to adopt and you can always found some great Keto Zucchini Boat food idea. No matter what, we hope you found something yummy and delicious that is new and you want to try on the Keto Zucchini Boat diet. If you need more ideas you can always check out Pinterest. Have a fun and enjoy what you eat.