Looking for Keto Jalapeno Chicken Dip ideas? Here are some easy and great ideas that kids and adults will love! We have gathered up some of the best Keto Jalapeno Chicken Dip ideas.
These ideas are great for the low carb ketogenic diet. Perfect for keto beginners and everyone on the keto lifestyle. Take a look at these great Keto Jalapeno Chicken Dip ideas now that you are sure to love! Affiliate links are provided on this page for your convenience. Here is our disclosure policy.
If you are following a ketogenic diet or looking to get started here you can find some easy ideas and low carb recipes. We love the keto diet and find so many great keto recipes online and love to share what we have found that we like. If you are like us and want simple and easy yet great tasting meals, snacks or treats then check out some of these ideas. We have found some ingredients that you will need to make some KETO recipes – these are the ones we love!
And if you are just looking for some quick grab and go snacks, cookies or treats then you may want to check these out…..
… or for a crispy and crunchy snack that is low carb and tasty treat try these.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large skillet over medium heat melt 1 tbsp of butter Add garlic and chopped jalapeno saute for 30 seconds
Pour in heavy whipping cream
Whisk in the Parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella cheese -Add salt and pepper to taste
Stir in shredded chicken
Fold in the softened cream cheese until well combined
Place chicken mixture into a small baking dish
Top the mixture with a small amount of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and crumbled bacon pieces. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and browned
Serve with your choice of keto-friendly vegetables or Parmesan crisps
Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Dip
- 6 Sliced cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 3 Jalapenos de-seeded and finely chopped
- c. Heavy whipping cream
- c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz. Softened cream cheese
- 10 oz. Shredded chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet over medium heat melt 1 tbsp of butter
- Add garlic and chopped jalapeno saute for 30 seconds
- Pour in heavy whipping cream
- Whisk in the Parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Stir in shredded chicken
- Fold in the softened cream cheese until well combined
- Place chicken mixture into a small baking dish
- Top the mixture with a small amount of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and crumbled bacon pieces
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and browned
- Serve with your choice of keto-friendly vegetables or Parmesan crisps
We hope you enjoyed all of these Keto Jalapeno Chicken Dip ideas and that you found something that will work for you and fit into your low carb keto diet. Keto really is a great lifestyle to adopt and you can always found some great Keto Jalapeno Chicken Dip food idea. No matter what, we hope you found something yummy and delicious that is new and you want to try on the Keto Jalapeno Chicken Dip diet. If you need more ideas you can always check out Pinterest. Have a fun and enjoy what you eat.